Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mike & Nicolle

Sorry to the 2 people who read my old blog but I'm starting over here and that means redoing the 3 posts I already had.
Last summer I did engagement photos for friends of mine, Mike & Nicolle. They put a lot of faith in me considering I had no experience whatsoever. They are both lifetime residents of Tewksbury, Ma (as am I), so they decided to do their photos all around town. We went to the corn fields, an old abandoned house, the football field where Mike played in high school, the firehouse, and a softball field because they are on a league together. They were very cooperative and understanding of my first timer, down on my skills attitude. I think despite the heat and my newness we got some really great shots. Here are a few of my favorites...
First things first, her ring...

Once they started warming up to the camera they were so cute!

I think this is my favorite shot of the whole day!

Thanks again guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment