Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Color

This semester I've been taking a color photo class. I have produced quite a few images; I still have a long way to go, but you need to start somewhere right? I am a contrast junkie, so most of the images have had a little punch of contrast. (I think you can click on the phots to make them bigger) This first one was accepted into a student exhibit on my campus...


Spring!
I had all sorts of ideas for shooting at that carnival and I was so excited when Karina invited me to go with her. We grabbed our cameras (well i did, she forgot hers) had some dinner, and headed off to Waltham to search for the carnival. We got lost 2 or 3 times but eventually we found the glowing ferris wheel. I was so excited to shoot all sorts of fun long exposures, and eat a ton of cotton candy and fried dough. When we finally got there it was closed, and not only was it closed it was being broken down and packed up. I grabbed a quick shot of the glowing ferris wheel and we were on our way... sad story right?



No comments:

Post a Comment